Riyadh Metro map covers vital areas in the city that considered as highly populated zones in parallel to governmental bodies, commercial outlets, education centers, healthcare, in addition to King Khaled International Airport, KAFD, Big Universities, Downtown, and Public Transit Center.
Riyadh Metro has 6 main lines with 176 KM length and 85 total stations as following:
- (Blue Line) Olaya – Batha’a with 38 KM distance.
- (Red Line) King Abdullah Road with 25.3 KM distance
- (Orange Line) Al Madina Al Monawara – Prince Saad bin Abdul Rahman Al Awal road, 40.7 KM distance
- (Yellow line) King Khaled International Airport Road, 29.6 KM distance.
- (Green line) King Abdul Aziz Road 12.9 KM distance.
- (Purple Line) Abdul Rahman bin Aouf road – Shiekh Hassan bin Hussain bin Ali road, 30 KM distance
To Download Riyadh Metro Map, Click here
Bus Network considered as the backbone of Riyadh metro network, it also considers as the main carrier of passengers through districts and city’s streets.
- Red Color: Dedicated Line Buses
- Yellow Color: Circuit Line Buses
- Green Color: Residential Buses
To Download Buses Map, Click here
No traffic jams anymore after today
Riyadh metro will cover highly congested traffic zones such as universities, schools, hospitals, employment centers, and malls.
Riyadh metro will serve more than 1 Million passengers
The capacity of the project will be 1.16 million passengers at the trial operation, and it is expected to reach 3.6 million passengers per day after 10 years.
Sustainable benefits and practical solutions
The project will contribute in reducing car journeys to almost 250.000 trips daily, thereby reducing the city’s requirement by 400.000 liters of fuel daily.
Automatic Controlling & Operating
This project has a state-of-the-art center for controlling and operating trains and surveillance a system for: stations, lines, and other facilities.
Job opportunities for Saudi Citizens
Riyadh Metro project will allow job opportunities during operational period, more than 7600 vacancies annually, including 2300 technical vacancies.
Project implementation period
The project needs 5 years to be accomplished, 8 months for designs, preparation works and sites. 48 months as period of implementation then 4 months for trail operating and project delivery.